Monday 26 November 2012

Chris Brown Deleted Twitter Account after foul-mouthed fight






Chris Brown has deleted his twitter account after a violent altercation with the American comedian Jenny Johnson. The 30-year-old TV star hooked into a tweet which Brown said that he looks old for his 23 years. "I know. A worthless turd can a man be swift to age," was the reaction of Johnson.

Brown, to five years probation after he was convicted in 2009 his then girlfriend Rihanna was abused, did not stop there. "Take them out teeth when u sucking my d *** HOW", was his reply, which in polished language means "take your teeth out if you satisfy me orally, prostitute".

Johnson responded promptly: "Your mother must be very proud of you." Brown in turn: "Mother says hello. She said I should not cum in your mouth,
but you should aim retina".

The two went on mutual imprecations, and Brown performed it Rihanna involvement when he tweeted: "Just ask Rihanna if she is angry." Which Johnson: "Seek help, I mean it."

The conversation came to an end when Johnson Brown decided to leave alone. "Ok. I quit. All I've learned is that Chris Brown wants to shit on me. I have zero respect for someone who does not apologize for the terrible crime that he committed, and does not seem to change."

"These whores are crazy. Proves once again how immature our society," Brown responded yet, and he wiped his twitter account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment